Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Saving Gas with Scooters

Seems if the talk of the town certainly has been ways to save gas with ridding scooters so much its just shows up in all papers every like Jackson Hole where ever that is plus people talking about to be a second car just doing a general search will bring up so many articles that one must take notice.

Fox in the carolinas is getting on the band wagon also. So it will pay to read these and consider how you would like to save. The holiday season is coming up and that means shopping with some already starting, so I have decided that people can buy now and we will ship later so they do not have to save and hide for xmas if I could only find a way to store stuff in peoples towns so they can safely shop now then go to a storage place that maybe has even wrapped their gifts and pick them up right at the time them need to place under the tree, I think this is a great ideal that I just mighttry someday.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page! Very nice.
I've had a few hassles with my blog,
All the pictures that I had on digital cameras have disapeared
I had it looking really nice.
I don't remember reading anywhere to keep the size down.
I have seen other peoples blogs with pictures a lot larger
than what I had.
If you are interested, Come and have a look
http://www.smallpocketbike.com
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home